History of KSKB's Kuching Construction
1. Kolej Sains Kesihatan Bersekutu (KSKB) Kuching, Sarawak was first built in June 15, 2001 and
should be completed by June 14, 2002. However, only completed on June 30, 2005.
2. Building handover ceremony on July 29, 2005 executed between Sarawak Public Works Department
with the Ministry of Health Malaysia, represented by Dr. Yao Sik King, Director of the State Health
Department for the Kolej Sains Kesihatan Bersekutu Kuching, Sarawak.
3. KSKB fully operational on 10 September 2005 and KSKB area is 30 acres.
4. Located adjacent to Royal Charles Brooke Memorial Hospital, (RCBM), about 22 kilometers from
5. The college development costs amounted to RM 70,751,241.71
Pictures of KSKB Construction
KSKB Kuching Opening Ceremony
Opening Ceremony College of Allied Health Sciences (KSKB) Kuching held on 30 November 2006 equals 9 Zulkaedah 1427 in Kuching College of Allied Health Sciences, Sarawak. The ceremony was officiated by YB. Datuk Dr. Hj. Abd. Latiff Bin Hj. Ahmad represent Y.B. Datuk Seri Dr. Chua Soi Lek, Minister of Health, Malaysia. Between filling council was singing Negaraku and a Healthy, prayer;
opening speech by VVIP guests and slide show presentation KSKB construction and facilities around KSKB.
Pictures of KSKB Opening Ceremony